Okay, perhaps the title is deceiving. We aren’t talking about Chuckie or anything. I should Say Emma Watson comes to life as Belle in this Limited Edition doll from the Disney Store.
I’m not usually one for the live action dolls but this one is well done, in my opinion. Some of them have looked rather creepy in the past but I think you can actually tell this one is Emma as Belle! The details are what caught my attention about this doll and the dress is stunning. Here are the details:
- Limited Edition of 5500
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Bodice features overlapping layers of chiffon and sparkling metallic embellishments
- Skirt features layers of luxurious chiffon
- Top layer detailed with filigree embroidery and accented with rhinestones
- Feather patterned shoes
- Sculpted necklace and hairband
- Elegantly styled rooted hair
- Rooted eyelashes
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with scenic background, gold satin bow and carrying strap
This Limited Edition Belle doll is available at the Disney Store for $129.95. It would make a lovely collector’s item. Not sure I would let my 6 year old play with it but it would be lovely on display! If you want to check it out closer, you can find it HERE. Happy shopping, fashionistas!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Speed to Victory in These Car Inspired Running Shoes! - July 28, 2017
- Disney Discovery- Disney Classics Collage Puzzle - July 28, 2017
- Check Out The Complete Sneak Peek Of the Pandora Disney Autumn/WinterCollection 2017! - July 27, 2017